Mission, Vision and Values
Rush Oak Park Hospital is committed to living out the healing ministry of Jesus by providing exceptional and compassionate health care service that promotes the dignity and well-being of the people we serve.
Our health ministry at Rush Oak Park Hospital will be recognized in the community we serve for superior and compassionate patient service, clinical excellence, as the health care employer of choice and the preferred partner of physicians.
Our commitment to our mission is our top priority. To assist all those who participate in the work of our health care ministry, we have core values that serve as guideposts for us as we do our day-to-day work.
- Respect: We value each person as sacred, created in the image and likeness of God, which gives worth and meaning to each person's life.
- Integrity: We value honesty and words and actions that build trust.
- Development: We value personal and professional growth that combines the physical, emotional, spiritual, and relational aspects of life and work.
- Excellence: We value superior performance in our work and service.
- Stewardship: We value our responsibility to use human, financial, and natural resources entrusted to us for the common good, with special concern for those who are poor.