Rush Oak Park Hospital offers a warm, comfortable setting right in your neighborhood, making it easy for you to seek treatment, therapy or diet consultation to help you combat cancer and enjoy a healthy life.
Backed by Rush University Medical Center's Division of Hematology and Oncology, Rush Oak Park Hospital's practitioners have the latest information about current research, treatment, trends and technology. Compassionate physicians are experienced and board-certified in hematology and oncology.
An expert team of cancer physicians and other specialists will develop a comprehensive plan to meet your medical needs. The specialists at Rush Oak Park Hospital, along with their colleagues at Rush University Medical Center, provide care for all of these disease types:
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer and other cancers of the chest
- Cancers of the colon and digestive tract
- Head and neck cancer
- Leukemia and multiple myeloma
- Hodgkin's disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Ovarian and uterine cancer
- Prostate and other urologic cancers
- Cancers of the bone and soft tissue
- Brain tumors
For information on cancer care services at Rush Oak Park Hospital, call 708-660-INFO (4636).