Specialists at the Rush Audiology Clinic in Oak Park offer the following services:
- Assistive listening devices that amplify sound when it’s difficult to hear.
- Custom ear protection for work, sleeping, studying, swimming and more.
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for adults and children that provide information about hearing sensitivity and ability to hear speech clearly. Our audiologists are experienced in assessing all patients, including children who have autism, speech-language delays or other developmental delays, and complex medical conditions.
- Hearing instruments in a variety of sizes and styles, beginning with assessment of your unique needs, fitting, training and continuing follow-up to make sure you get the most out of your purchase.
- Monitoring of damage to the inner ear that can be caused by chemotherapy and some antibiotics.
- Vestibular evaluation, used to evaluate patients who suffer from dizziness, vertigo, imbalance and other issues. These tests can provide valuable information for treatment and rehabilitation plans.