Expert pediatric specialty care, close to home
When your child is sick, you want the best possible care from providers you trust. The specialists at Rush Pediatric Subspecialty Care in Oak Park provide personalized, compassionate care for children who have complex health conditions, in a family-friendly environment designed to help your child — and you — feel more at ease.
Because they divide their time between Oak Park and Rush’s Chicago campus, our physicians bring all the expertise of Rush University Children’s Hospital to a location close to home. And if your child has tests, procedures or other treatments at the Chicago campus, you can schedule follow-up appointments in Oak Park for your convenience. We also work closely with the Rush Pediatric Primary Care’s clinic in North Riverside, which provides family-centered, personalized primary care for kids of all ages.
- Expert care from dedicated pediatric specialists who are also Rush University Medical Center faculty
- Convenient Oak Park location
- Access to all the cutting-edge research at Rush University Children’s Hospital, including a wide range of pediatric clinical trials
- The latest diagnosis and treatment techniques
- Coordinated, multispecialty care as needed
The Rush Pediatric Subspecialty Care team shares physicians, technologies and communications — even an electronic health record system — with Rush University Children’s Hospital and Rush University Medical Center. This makes it seamless for your child to get specialized services at Rush’s downtown campus if needed, and to carry out their treatment plan close to home.