The Skilled Care Unit at Rush Oak Park Hospital provides the following services:
- Medicare-certified program provides 24-hour registered nurse duty and around-the-clock physician availability.
- Individualized plan of care covering all aspects of well-being.
- Skilled nursing care including rehabilitative nursing.
- Therapeutic services such as physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Daily activities such as recreation therapy.
- Case management and planning for discharge to home or other care setting.
- Specialized rehabilitation for patients who have had orthopedic surgery, such as hip and knee replacements or repair of hip fractures.