The Emergency Department at Rush Oak Park Hospital provide the following services:
- Adult and pediatric emergency medicine: We take care of all ages with kindness and compassion 24 hours a day.
- Interventional cardiology: We provide prompt intervention to prevent heart attack or stop its progression.
- Life-saving stroke care: We are a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center because of our success in caring for patients with stroke symptoms.
- Orthopedic surgery: For broken bones, ligament tears and other injuries that may require surgery, we offer high-quality orthopedic care with advanced surgical options.
- State-of-the-art intensive care: Our ICU is equipped with the latest advances in critical care.