We offer a full spectrum of spiritual care services designed to meet the needs of the Rush Oak Park Hospital community, including:
- 24-hour chapel (2nd Floor, East)
- Emotional spiritual support
- Help with making difficult decisions
- Saturday afternoon Catholic Mass
- Sacramental ministry
- Advance care planning and document completion (advance directive; health care power of attorney)
A chaplain is on the campus of Rush Oak Park Hospital and available Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is a chaplain on call for emergencies 24-hours, 7 days a week.
The hospital welcomes and encourages patients and families to invite their own spiritual care leader to visit.
To arrange for Spiritual Care Department services call (708) 660-5658 or dial “0” from inside the hospital and ask for the hospital chaplain on call.