Rush Oak Park Hospital visiting hours are every day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. However, if you or your family member is in Intensive Care, Intermediate Care or Inpatient Rehabilitation, you should check for restrictions due to condition, scheduled tests or therapy. In those cases, you can contact the specific unit for visitor instructions. Call (708) 383-9300 for more information.
- Visitors must check in at the information desk and receive a visitor’s pass.
- No more than two people visiting a patient at one time.
- Families should check with the patient’s primary nurse before bringing children to visit a hospitalized patient.
- Healthy children under the age of 12 will be permitted to visit at the discretion of the nursing staff.
- Children under the age of six (6) may visit in special circumstances only when requested in writing by the attending physician.